Sunday, April 6, 2014

There's a Dead Muskrat on your Head...My Top 10

if you're gonna put a dead animal on your head at least try to make it a little natural looking...i went to dental school with a dude whose dad did Burt Reynolds' rug...it's not bad but you can still tell...maybe it all comes down to hairline...i think the hairline needs to be age appropriate...

here's my top 10...






#10  Nicolas Cage

I hate to bag on this guy cuz he's one of my favorite actors...but that kinda looks like a old WW I army helmet on his head...

#9  Burt Reynolds

I think my classmate's dad did a nice job...a little too 'robocop' looking...

#8  John Travolta

king of the 'robocop' look...but who cares his wife is hot...

#7  Chuck Norris

here's the deal 'walker texas ranger'...i think you would look cool bald...just let 'er shine!!

#6  Sam Donaldson

maybe if you give it enough time those eyebrows may cover up the top of your head...


#5  Marv Albert

YES!!

#4  Rod Blagojevich


you see!!...just bring up the hairline a smidge...


#3 Tony Curtis


once you hit age 65...just stop!!


#2  Donald Trump


umm hello...hairspray??


(that sounded a little gay...sorry)














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and my #1 pick...


PHIL SPECTOR...at least he has several looks...i personally enjoy the justin bieber look...thanks for stopping by...and as a special treat please enjoy this Pat Boone bonus:

No comments:

Post a Comment