Sunday, April 6, 2014

a very heart warming Thanksgiving story... (11/16/2010)

This only happens to me!!

Since moving to this town 2+ years ago, I've been having this barber shop problem. I can't find a normal barber in this town...to protect the innocent, this town rhymes with Tuba City and is 45 minutes north of Sacramento. I think part of my problem is I don't want to spend more than $10 for a haircut and i think that's where my problem starts. But I've lived in many towns and I've never had this problem before. Where do I begin...

I first tried this haircut mill...you know the one, where they have this sports bar motif...they shampoo and cut your hair and then pull out this machine that massages your back...all for $50...WTF??

But, most recently I went to this hmong lady who had dining room table chairs in her waiting room and I think all she heard was SHORT because she made me look like a Q-tip!! All for 12 'da-raw' when her sign outside the shop said $9 for a haircut.

I also had this other lady that cut my hair...tattoo ridden and didn't ever wear a bra...normally that would be a good thing but in this case...I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

But the reason for this write up is the experience i had with this other $9 dollar barber...I should have ran for the hills when I saw his dirty yellow stained smock. While he was cutting my hair he told me about his brother who got arrested for using and dealing crack...not a big surprise in this town. Then he said his brother and his friends invented a new way of taking crack...they would grind up the crack...mix it with water...make a crack slurry out of it...draw it up in a turkey baster...insert it in their butthole and shoot the solution up their ass...NO LIE...TRUE STORY...while this dude had sharp instruments at my head he was telling me this story...WTF!!

...i'm just debating whether i take him up on his offer...for my family to join his family for thanksgiving dinner this year...tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment